- Artist: Keith Parkinson
- Card Name: Mind Over Matter
- Card Number: no 40
- Card Text: Discard a card: You may tap or untap target artifact, creature, or land.
- Community Rating: 4 to 4.99
- Converted Mana Cost: 6
- Expansion: Exodus
- Flavor Text: Lyna turned to the figure beside her. “They’re gone. What now?” “As ever,” said Urza, “we wait.”
- Mana Cost: [Blue][Blue][Blue][Blue]
- Rarity: Rare
- Types: Enchantment
my diet plan:
- make all of my friends cupcakes, the fatter they get the thinner i look
I actually did it, but not on purpose. I just love baking and sharing the stuff I do with my friends. But somehow, my bf gained around 20 lbs since he started dating me. Well. I can say he’s filled with love???
Look how dramatically the other mantis falls.
This extremely creepy looking bird was found in Venezuela.
It’s called the great Potoo and it’s real. It’s rare to see one in broad daylight.
I’m not sure what’s worse, seeing one in the day, or hearing a rustle from above you and shining your phone over to see what it is and seeing that face looming out of the darkness.
And then having it stare at you with it’s dark, beady eyes
I LITERALLY JUST READ A CREEPY ASS STORY ABOUT A SMILING OWL AND NOW I SEE THIS FUCK ALL OF YOU I HATE THIS FUCKING SITE
Ooo let’s add more fuel to the fire
When you die and go to hell, this is the computer you’re forced to use.
You look upon the world around you and you think you know it well. I have smelled it as a wolf, listened as a cat, prowled shadows that you never dreamed existed.